Whale Watching, Wildlife and Sunset Cruises
- Aquamarine Adventures. Travel First Class and enjoy some spectacular scenery, whales, marine mammals, birds, as well as stories of First Nations' history, local history and migratory information of the Grey & Humpback whales. Our route will include Ucluelet Harbour, several island archipelagos, and of course the world-renown Broken Group Islands in Pacific Rim National Park.
- Archipelago Wildlife Cruises. Treat yourself to a leisurely cruise aboard our luxurious 53 foot motor yacht, the "Raincoast Maiden". We offer a relaxing whale and wildlife cruise with a personal touch. With a spacious cabin, washroom, comfortable seating inside and out, sit back and take in the abundant wildlife and magical scenery with a taste of luxury. Truly a nature cruise of a different nature!
- Subtidal Adventures. Ucluelet is the perfect location to launch your west coast adventure, and you can count on Subtidal Adventures for safe and affordable fun. Our guides live here and understand the local waters, so let us show you this wonderful place the whales, bears and eagles also call home.
- Long Beach Charters.
We provide affordable year round fishing opportunities from the exciting
big Chinook Salmon and Halibut trips of spring, summer and fall to the "Seafood
Safari" trips in winter for salmon, prawns and crabs. Private
charters so singles, small and corporate groups. Fun filled adventures
on Vanocuver Island's West Coast!
- Majestic Kayaking. Our ecotourism adventures will take you to Barkley Sound, Broken Group Islands, Pacific Rim National Park, Clayoquot Sound and Deer Group Islands. We provide Part-day, Full-day, and Multi-day sea kayak tours.
- Norwoods. Norwoods restauraunt is dedicated to serving indigenous ingredients from the pacific north west. Working with artisan farmers, we strive to offer high quality ingredients in ways that reflect the chef's travels through Asia, Europe and the Americas.